For 100 years of Excellent Beginnings
St. Patrick School began its mission to provide excellent Catholic education to children in Lewis County 100 years ago. The school of St. Patrick Catholic Church, it opened its doors in 1914. Providing education to student in First Grade through Twelfth Grade until 1973, when it was reduced to 1st through 8th grade. Currently we provide education for Pre-School through Sixth Grade. The children of St. Patrick Parish and St. Boniface Parish, as well as area children who attend other churches, continue to come within St. Patrick’s walls to achieve, learn, and grow in their faith.